01 January 2010

Pur felicite 2010

Ako na Nový rok, tak po celý rok. So the new year starts. How I feel? Mixed...as all last years. Tho...
At midnite me and my mom sent to heaven flying lanterns as a memory of our family members who passed by. And it gave me warm feeling in my heart. The lanterns were flying up in silence and tranquil light. I think they took my headache away as well :). We toasted in the snow, smiled, watched fireworks and went back home. What I have learned today? That everything moves, everything changes...thats the rule of the world, nothing stands still...even stones that look like unchanged years and years, small change happend to them too.
Another thing I experienced again is that I get a lot of energy from nature...with breathing fresh air, touching grass and trees, walking in the woods give me that energy I long for so much. That means I will have to change my style of living to be closer to nature. I think, that big first step I will have to make quite soon.
Resolutions? The book, the nature, my big first step, Ireland, road to Santiago and to my soul, health and a little one, dress for Beltine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment